Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Meeting with Masters

The first half has passed. Hmm time flies indeed. I hardly remember about when we landed here. It is always fun to learn what I love. And here are the masters who devoted themselves to teach NLP Coaching to us.



This is Suzi. She is really, I mean "really" super at teaching complicated things SIMPLY and playfully! She taught me how important simplicity is especially when things are complicated.



Nick. His commitment to engage in people to help is awesome. He is really friendly , anyone can talk to him so easily , very open-minded. His ability to create connection between people just amazed me!



Lastly Helen. Surprizingly we have the same religion. I could not believe it! She has an aura that tells people how magnificent and powerful one human-being is. She really loves coaching, you can see that from her easily.

Ok now it is almost 1 pm that means I have to go. The second half is starting!

No comments: