Sunday, December 24, 2006

Metaprogram Seminar in Osaka by Prof Uechi The 2nd Day

The second day of Metamodel seminar in Osaka by Professor Uechi. But last night, I couldn't sleep well so I was tired a little. Before the seminar got started, I talked to several people in the room. The first person I met was a dentist from Nagoya. Yes, Nagoya! That is where Louana will work in May. After it became sure that she will work there, whenever I hear "Nagoya" my brain tells me that "That's where Louana will work".

Today over all, I talked many people, and I found three or four people from Nagoya. The seminar was fun today too. This will surely help my translation work. After the seminar, I was helping organize desks and chairs. Then the smeinar host came to me and asked me to join the video-making and other two seminars in next year. I soon returned with "Yes of course". The video is going to be used for an exam for Metamodel certificate. This will be the first one in Japan. The filming is on 28th Dec, gonna be fun I hope.

On way home, I made more sure that I'm tired today because I took a wrong train. I have never done that ( might have done once or twice but don't remember for the moment) . I am supposed to change the train at Amagasaki station to Kobe line but I didn't and arrived at Itami. This reminds me of my university years. My school is located in Sanda is beyond Itami from my house.

Threr were several people in the train and they all looked so tired. Is it something related to Christmas or Eve?

Anyway, I had a cake with my family and Minoru & Mayumi. Lastnight, I printed out all the Nengajo for Akiko, so she gave the cake to us in return. It was good.

Well, I have to get up early to celebrate Christmas with Louana. She wants to meet me after "All You Need is Love" is broadcast. How will the show be? I'm so curious.

Robert ten Brink, Louana and Me

リンク

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow you are part of a Dutch TV show and soon also of a Japanese video! On your way to getting famous :).
When you took the wrong train you ought to have taken the shinkansen to Veldhoven :)), that would be the best train!
Nengajo, are those New Year cards? Hope the Christmascake was good!
xx

Yasu said...

Yeah that would be the best, I would take that shinkansen right away!! We never know, 22nd century or something it might be possible that people go to Europ from Japan just for 2 hours or such.
Yes Nengajo is New Year cards. You would like to make them I guess.
Yes the cake was good although small.
mwah