Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sashimi


18 Dec 2006 was a tough day for me. I had to leave my girlfriend, Louana's place in the Netherlands to come home , Japan. Before the Netherlands, I went to St. Petersburg to film "All You Need Is Love" which is one of the most popular Christmas shows in the Netherlands. That was a dream trip (I'll write about it later). Then we got reunited and flew to the Netherlands. I spent about a week there and 18 Dec was the day to start our long distance relationship again. At Schiphol Airport, we were so sad. We hugged each other tightly and cried a lot. At the gate which is the last moment we had, Louana was so great. She tried to say " I'll miss you" in Japanese which is my first language and her 5th or 6th or 7th language. Instead of her try, a word came out from her mouth was "Sashimi". Our crying stopped then. We laughed a bit. That helped me :) Dank u wel!!
Correctly "I'll miss you" in Japanese is "Samishii". I told this to my mom, she really liked it. I like it too. It is getting late, I'll call it a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graag gedaan, schat!
Yeah, Monday was a sad day but we did manage to have fun and laugh which gave the day lots of sunshine.
And being able to kiss you always makes a day awesome :)!
Chu chu chu