Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dr. Phil DVD

Yesterday I was very busy but when I got home, there was a cute envelope from Louana. I wondered what was inside but I couldn't find scissors so I put it in a big pocket on my jacket. I had dinner and got several things done.

Then Louana talked to me so I was at my PC. She talked about a bill for a red iPod so I thought inside the envelope is that bill. But I wondered why it could arrive in here that quick. Usually it takes about a week to ship something from the Netherlands to Japan. After talking for a while I opened the envelope then found a card and a DVD. This is something I didn't think it was.

It was a DVD of Dr. Phil! She recorded the shows and sent it to me! In my future I want to have a TV show in Japan like Dr. Phil so when I visited her last time I bought a tons of DVDs and asked her to record and send it to me. She made a lot of effort on making this DVD because there was some machine trouble. I really appreciate it. The DVD has as many as 12 shows! I am so happy!! I am so looking forward to watching it! Thank you Louana :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you are very welcome! Any effort put into it was done with so much love that I really enjoyed it :)! I hope you will enjoy them very much!
xx