Friday, January 05, 2007

My favorite Place


Entrance of Carrefour Amagasaki

After setting up webcams for PC dummies in JMA, I went home to do several things. Then the time was already 4 pm. But I had to work on the translation work, so I went to my favorite place, Starbucks in Carrefour.

I went there 2 days in a row. I don't like people there to remember my face and they think inside "Oh he comes here again". Because I spend about two hours working there. But it is just 2 days, I shouldn't be worried about it. Since I was bit tired from my morning work at JMA, my work didn't go as fast as yesterday, but it is always fun to read or study at Starbucks.

Today I had Caramel Macchiato there. I got to know this from Louana. At Starbucks nearby Emory University, she often had this one. So I tried , it was good. So today it was maybe my 5th or 6th Caramel Macchiato try, I was already used to it.

There are several ways to enjoy Caramel Macchiato or other coffees. How do you drink this kind of coffee? Before I used to taste a little bit of the caramel on the top, then stir. But recently I stir from the beginning and enjoy that mixed flavor. How about you?

A well-known therapist, Milton Erickson has told once that he can see people's sexual behavior from their eating behavior, Tim Hallbom said in his seminar ( that was right after our lunch break, what a good timing! ). So I think maybe your way of drinking coffee imply some of your sexual behavior?

Anyway, it is always fun to find out about human , brain or that kind of stuff. Tomorrow I'm going to Nagoya for Mr. Yamasaki's seminar about NLP and communication.

No comments: